Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Choice

Photobucket
Emma Stone in Gucci, such a great break from all the dresses

Photobucket
Miley Cyrus in David Koma, grown up & casual

Photobucket
Lea Michele in Marchesa, modern take on a throwback & I love the pink lip

Photobucket
Ginnifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic, I loved this dress on the runway & I love it now

Photobucket
Chloƫ Grace Moretz in Proenza Schouler, fun, girly, & young

Photobucket
Lucy Hale in Cengiz Abazoglu, risky but it works

Photobucket
Whitney Cummings in ASOS, the short party dress sister to Angelina Jolie's Globes gown

Photobucket
Jennifer Lawrence in Viktor & Rolf, another risk but it's fun & suits her body

These are the looks I loved from the 2012 People's Choice Awards. Miley Cyrus looked amazing! As did Emma Stone's Gucci pants/jacket combo. Loved the edgy looks Lucy Hale & Jennifer Lawrence did. There were a lot of greens on the carpet this year, but nothing knocked me out like Ginnifer Goodwin's neon pink bell sleeved dress. I can't believe it's awards season already! Golden Globes this Sunday.

Source: Celebrity Gossip, ONTD, Zap2it, &Stylebistro

No comments:

Post a Comment