Thursday, December 9, 2010

Top Magazine Covers Of 2010

Magazines are a dying art. I hate that you can have online editions and this and that for the iPad. Just like a book, I love holding a magazine in my hands. The cover says it all too. In order from best to even better:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cover alone got me to start watching Mad Men. Thanks, Rolling Stone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The subscriber's cover to Bazaar had It Girl Supreme Georgia May Jagger on it. She stands out even in a black dress with a mostly black background.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm generally in the minority for finding Lady Gaga a beauty. She proved she is to the haters with this one by bringing back gray hair and wearing nothing else aside from a diamond choker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I loved Drew's Nylon cover this year also. She just keeps getting better. The spread inside was just as strong too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fresh and cute cover for Vogue, who is having a tough time staying on top of the fashion rags.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeah. Do we have to say anything here? Didn't think so.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The best bottle redhead around. The caption says it all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Queen B really can't do any wrong.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cover that makes every girl wish Ryan Gosling was holding their head instead of Michelle Williams.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hot like Mexico. Rejoice!

I've been single handedly saving the magazine industry. I have subscriptions to most of these magazines and others, I never get over the excitement of seeing what's on each cover. These were my top 10 fav covers of the year. All but one are US editions - Pop is a British magazine. Gaga ruled all, Rolling Stone continues to stay relevant, and Pop managed to get Britney into a Rodarte gown. 'Nuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment